Transformational 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India
200 HOUR TRANSFORMATIONAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Welcome for 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Yoga Essence on the foothills of Sacred Himalaya and Divine Ganga.
|OVERVIEW:||200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India Certified by the Yoga Alliance|
|LOCATION:||Yoga Essence, Tapovan (100 meters from Ganga River), Near Dewa Retreat, Rishikesh. India|
|COURSE DATES:||02nd Apr - 26th Apr 2020
02nd May - 26th May 2020
02nd Jun - 26th Jun 2020
02nd Jul - 26th Jul 2020
02nd Aug - 26th Aug 2020
02nd Sep - 26th Sep 2020
02nd Oct - 26th Oct 2020
02nd Nov - 26th Nov 2020
02nd Dec - 26th Dec 2020
02nd Feb - 26th Feb 2021
02nd Mar - 26th Mar 2021
02nd Apr - 26th Apr 2021
02nd May - 26th May 2021
02nd Jun - 26th Jun 2021
02nd Jul - 26th Jul 2021
|PRICE:||For Shared Room: € 1299 Euro Now : € 1149 Euro
For Private Room: € 14 Euro Per Day Now : € 09 Euro Per Day
* Price include accommodation, food and course material.
Highlights Of 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh:
Overview of 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher
Training Course in Rishikesh India
Yoga is the union of Body, Mind and Spirit
Looking to transform your body, breathe, mind, heart, and soul? Look no further than an immersive Transformational Yoga teacher training course.
Our 200 Hour Transformational Yoga teacher training course is a 25 day program that gives students a platform to experience deep transformations in life. With the help of traditional and contemporary yogic practices, the transformation happens at gross to subtle layers of our existence—from body and breathe, to mind, heart and consciousness. By working through these innermost layers, we open ourselves up to experiencing many new dimensions of our life. The process rejuvenates us and helps us feel refreshed, relaxed, and deeply rested. In this deeply relaxed state, one can gain more clarity into their life, seek for deeper truth, and find the answers they have been searching for. This transformational yoga teacher training course will take your yoga and meditation practices to the next level and bring profound understanding of numerous higher yogic techniques and tools. Whatever your background or level of yoga practice, our 200 Hour Transformational Yoga teacher training course will help you soar above the limitations of your body-mind and enter into a higher state of consciousness!
Art of Living: Living the Life Skillfully
200 hour Transformational yoga teacher training course includes the topic Art of Living and imparts the insights on the following life questions:
Our 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training Course has been scientifically and systematically designed to help students:
Our intensive transformational yoga course is designed to apply yogic practices into the core areas of our life to achieve better balance of body, mind, and emotions. The immersive practices give space to look at complex issues of life in new and unique ways. The course also provides deep insights of enlightened Yogis on the following specific life topics:
270 HOURS- TWO CERTIFICATIONS
Bonus Training of Yoga Nidra and Meditation
Students who enroll in the 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training program receive an additional 50 hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training certification which will allow them to teach Yoga Nidra sessions around the world. The 50 hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training certification is accredited through Yoga Alliance USA and includes:
- 30 hour experiential session of Yoga Nidra to deepen the healing and relaxation of body, mind, and heart.
- 20 hour theory classes of Yoga Nidra to impart a thorough understanding of the entire process in stepwise methodology.
20 hour meditation training:
Students who enroll in the Transformational Yoga Teacher Training program receive additional 20 hours meditation training sessions. This meditation training allows students to deepen their meditation practice and incorporate meditation techniques into their Yoga sessions; students learn and experience many contemporary and ancient meditation practices of different traditions, paths, and schools. Please note that the meditation training does not award an additional meditation certification; its purpose is to supplement students’ meditation practice and enrich their teaching practicum.
After completion of Transformational Yoga teacher training course, students are awarded with:
Styles of 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training Course
Silent Days During the Course:
At Yoga Essence Rishikesh, students will learn a new language: the language of silence. Silence brings great clarity to the mind and allows us to go deeper into our inner journey and transformation. The participants of our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course will observe 7 days of silence (at two different time points) to intensify the experiential and transformational process of advanced yogic practices and the course itself. This silent period has been designed to provide an opportunity for the students to experience inner silence, peace and individual growth.
What’s Included in the Course Fee:
- Accommodation in a *single or shared room with private bath and AC
- 3 nourishing Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors and seasonal ingredients
- 100+ page in-depth Course Manual which outlines applied yoga philosophy, details over 25+ meditation techniques and their practice, mantras and their meanings, suggested reading materials, and more.
- Hardcover textbook on Meditation
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Nidra
- 25 GB of course materials including music soundtracks for 20+ meditation techniques, mantras, Kirtans, guided meditations, PDF versions of books on meditation and yoga, yogic quotes and discourses, meditation demo videos, and much more.
- Yoga Nidra script and guided meditation track
- Ongoing support and feedback from meditation teachers
- Guided meditative nature walks
*Private room incurs extra fee of € 09/night
Special Gesture for the student:
Swami Dhyan Samarth, the Lead Meditation Teacher normally suggests to the students to stay at least one night more after the finish of the course to spend time with Himalayan Nature for absorbing the transformative yogic practices in a relaxed calm way. It helps greatly for the preparation of the outer journey which is very important after intensive long practices and inner journey.
With a special gesture to the 200 hour Teacher Training students for their peaceful conclusion of the intensive inner journey, Yoga Essence allows staying extra 2-3 nights after the finishing of the course without any charge towards accommodation & food. It is a gift from Yoga Essence to their loving students.
Syllabus Of 200 hour Transformational Yoga Teacher
Training Course At Yoga Essence Rishikesh
Yoga Philosophy lays the basic foundation of all Yoga practices. It is one of the important subjects and contains the core principles of various practices of holistic yoga teacher training course at Yoga Essence Rishikesh. It helps the students to understand the true essence of yoga and provides a guide map in their journey into the field of yoga. Hence those who are aspiring to become a yoga teacher must understand the roots of yoga practices first that lies in yoga philosophy. It includes:
- Introduction, Concept, Meaning & Definition of Yoga
- The History and Origin of Yoga
- Shad-Darshan- Six-Philosophies of India, Sankhya and Yoga Philosophy
- Panchkosha and Purusharthas
- Conceptual Understanding of Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Concept & Practice of Eight-Fold Path.
- Important Hathayoga Texts & their Salient features
- Pre-requisites of Yoga Sadhaka.
- Ethical guidelines of Yoga Teacher.
Asanas are special patterns of postures that stabilize the mind and the body which prepares the participants for the higher practices of yoga. Students will gain extensive experience and knowledge of asana and will increase their strength, flexibility, stability and discipline. It includes
- Suksma Vyayam – Warm Up and Joint Rotation
- Pavanmuktasana series 1
- Pavanmuktasana series 2
- Pavanmuktasana series 3
- Surya Namaskar
- Makarasana- Crocodile Variations
- Bhujangasana – Cobra Pose with Variations
- Setubandhasana- Bridge Pose
- Ardha Halasana – Half Plough Pose
- Saral Matsyasana – Simple Fish Pose
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half Moon Pose
- Marjarasana – Cat Pose
- Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- Balasana – Child Pose
- Tadasana – Palm Tree Pose
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Uttkatasana – Chair Pose
- Triyak Tadasana – Swaying Palm Tree Pose
- Trikonasana – Triangle Pose
- Janushirsasana- Seated Head To Knee
- Vakrasana- Spinal Twist Pose
- Padahastasana Hand to Feet Pose
- Ushtrasana- Camel Pose
- Yoga Mudra
- Simhasana- Lion Pose
- Chandra Namaskar
- Naukasana – Boat Pose
- Chakrasana – Wheel Pose
- Halasana – Plough Pose
- Matsyasana – Fish Pose (in Lotus pose)
- Kati Chakrasana – Waist Rotating Pose
- Viparita Karni
- Virbhadrasana – Warrior Pose – 1,2,3
- Vriksasana – Tree Pose
- Parvatasana – Mountain Pose
- Adhomukha Svanasana – Downward Facing Dog
- Urdhvamukha Svanasana –Upward Facing Dog
- Garudasana – Eagle Pose
- Baddha Konasana- Bound Angle Pose
- Rajkapoot Asana – Pegion Pose
- Supta Virasana- Reclining Hero Pose
- Virasana –Hero Pose
- Shirsasana – Headstand Pose
Pranayama- yogic breath regulation practices have got a very prominent place in hatha yoga. It purifies the body-mind and prepares solid foundation for higher yoga practices like Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan and Samadhi. These practices bring control over the respiratory impulses which form one of the channels of the flow of autonomic nerve impulses. Pranayama sessions are being conducted very systematically and scientifically to develop a holistic and comprehensive awakening to this potential form of consciousness and upward movement of energy.
- Introduction of Pranayama, Benefits of pranayama, General guidelines
- Fundamental Yogic Breathing Practices
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhana- Alternative Nostril Breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Surya Bhedana Pranayama
- Chandra Bhedana Pranayama
- Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama
Mudras – Yogic Gestures
The practice of Mudra the gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures affects our energy flow of the body and channelize that energy for higher consciousness.
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Khechari Mudra
Bandhas – Energy Lock
Bandhas are specially used in Pranayama and advanced asana practices to activate Kundalini, Chakras and to give upward direction to the energy through major Nadis- the energy channels.
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Moola Bandha
- Maha Bandha
Yoga says the first manifestation of unmanifest Existence is Sound often referred to as Space or Silence. It is said that sound is the very heartbeat of the Universe. Hence it is very easy to experience the silence and space through mantras. Mantras activate many dormant energy centers in our body and brain so that the energy can be used to move into higher yogic practices. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Universal Prayer Mantra
- Class Beginning Prayer Mantra
- OM Jap – OM Recitation
- Gayatri Mantra
- Trayambakam or Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Maha Mantra
Yoga is the science of union of Body, Mind and Spirit. Meditation is considered to be the most supreme phenomenon as far as the union with reality is concerned. This meditative awareness, attention or observation becomes the central thread or core practice of all eight limbs of yoga. This is the practice involving control of the mental functions which start from the initial withdrawal of the senses from external objects and internalize the awareness to the subtle realm of our existence. Meditation is one of key practices and specialization of Yoga Essence Rishikesh. Yoga Essence Rishikesh teaches numerous meditation and mindfulness practices from different traditions, paths and schools during holistic yoga teacher training course. The major styles are following:
- Hatha Yoga
- Nada Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Osho Meditation
- Chakra & Kundalini Meditations
The whole science of yoga has been developed to transform our unconscious pattern of our life into conscious pattern and get rid of conditioning and traumas that make our life miserable. Yoga Nidra is one of the higher yogic practices that starts with relaxation to release deep-rooted stress, strain of body-mind, brings out a deep sense of rejuvenation, induce healing at physical, mental and emotional level. It is a guided meditation practice that allows experiencing meditation and state of expanding consciousness. Yoga Nidra is also one of specialized practice of Yoga essence Rishikesh. In this Holistic Yoga teacher training course you will experience around 15 hours of yoga nidra.
Contemporary knowledge and understanding of human organism along with the ancient Yogic Wisdom help greatly to the students to do the yoga practices on scientific basis and as per yogic principles. Yoga anatomy classes allow the students to gain a basic knowledge about the human body, its most important systems and their role in Yoga. It includes
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga in view of Anatomy and Physiology
- Major Systems of Human Body and their role in Yoga.
- Applied Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Injuries: Injuries due to faulty Yogic practices.
- Yoga as a Therapy
- Yoga and Stress Management
Certain skill and good teaching methodology can change the whole teaching in a classroom situation. Teaching methodology for yoga practices is an important subject of Yoga teacher training program. Students should have a firm grasp of the principles, practices, and procedures involved in teaching classes. Upon successful graduation, students will learn the necessary procedures and techniques involved in teaching a class. There is a “stepping stone” process for learning how to teach. It includes.
- Principles and Procedures of Teaching in the Classroom
- Art of Demonstrations, Assistance and Correction
- Creative Sequential of Yoga Practices.
- Incorporating Yoga Philosophy into a Physical Flow.
- Structuring the Classes Uniquely & Lesson Plan.
Daily Schedule of 200 Hour Transformational Yoga
Teacher Training Course
|06:00 am||Herbal Detox Tea|
|06:30 am||Asana Practice|
|07:45 am||Pranayama & Mantra Chanting|
|09:50 am||Supportive Meditation Practices for Yoga Nidra|
|11:15 am||Yoga Philosophy & Psychology/Yoga Nidra Theory|
|01:00 pm||Yoga Anatomy|
|02:00 pm||Self Study & Rest|
|03:30 pm||Hatha Yoga Practice & Teaching Practicum|
|05:00 pm||Herbal Tea|
|05:30 pm||Meditation (Trataka/Mantra/Kirtan/Satsang)/Yoga Nidra|
|08:00 pm||Q&A Session/Teaching Practicum/Inner Journey Guidance|
|09:30 pm||Light Off & Rest|
Please Note: – The daily schedule is subject to change
More Details Of 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training Course:
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the yoga teacher training course. Advance deposit money to reserve the spot of the course is non-refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies the Yoga Essence Rishikesh at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course within 6 months. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
- Metal Water Bottle (you can also find here in nearby market)
- Minimum 16GB memory stick/card to receive useful materials of the course.
- We have necessary Yoga Props, but you are welcome to bring your own yoga mat.
- Plug Adaptor
- White clothes for graduation ceremony
Yoga Essence Rishikesh is an affiliated school of Yoga Alliance, USA and also Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). At the end of the training, you will get completion certificate of 100h, 200hHours Yoga Teacher Training. This course will impart the experience and understanding of different yoga practices to such an extent that you will able to teach confidently and professionally. This course allows you to become registered with Yoga Alliance – the world’s most renowned yoga certifying authority with RYT-200 Level.
Yoga Essence Rishikesh supports its graduated students on their teaching journey. We assure you that you will leave us with deeper joy, peace, understanding and inner richness of life.
Evaluation and Certification
- Assessments for certification will be based on practical, written and oral evaluation.
- Student’s behavior and conducts will be a part of the certification assessment.
- Written exam and evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
To build a true foundation of Yoga and to get the maximum result from various yoga practices, Yama- the Social code of conducts, Niyama- Personal code of conducts are integral parts of learning. We expect the following Code of conducts to be maintained by the students during transformational yoga teacher training course at Yoga Essence Rishikesh.
Code of Conducts
- Discipline is an integral part of the transformational yoga teacher training course and so the course routine must be observed by the students throughout the day.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of course fee.
- Absenting yourself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- The Yoga Essence does not make arrangements for guests of students. No friends or relatives are allowed to stay with yoga students without prior permission from the management.
- Positive, team-oriented, optimistic attitude is a requirement for all students. Disruptive, rude, or negative behavior will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the course.
- Before departure of Yoga Essence students must clear all dues and return all library books, if taken.
- Smoking, alcohol and illegal drugs are not permitted during the training. Students who cannot comply with this rule will be asked to leave with no refund of course fee.
We acknowledge the sensitive nature of the student-teacher relationship and recognize that ethical behavior is the foundation of all good yoga practice and yoga teacher training. We believe that it is the responsibility of the yoga teachers to ensure a safe and protected environment in which a student can grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Code of Ethics
As Teachers of the Yoga Teacher Training Programs at Yoga Essence Rishikesh we agree to uphold the highest professional standards as set forth in the following Code of Ethics.
- We welcome all students with respect and friendliness and do not discriminate against or refuse professional help to anyone on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- We make only realistic statements regarding the benefits of yoga, make responsible decisions to determine if and when we can assist a student, and use our yogic knowledge and skills only for their benefit.
- We understand that all forms of sexual behavior or harassment with student are unethical, and use only appropriate methods of touch when assisting students.
- We conduct our public and private affairs with honesty in all financial, material, emotional and spiritual interactions.
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students, and treat all communications from students with professional confidence.
- We establish and maintain professional relationship boundaries at all times.
Reinvigorate Mind, Body & Soul
Words from the hearts of our students
Join our demo class for free!