200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh India
200 HOUR HOLISTIC YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Welcome for 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Yoga Essence on the foothills of Sacred Himalaya and Divine Ganga.
|OVERVIEW:||200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India Certified by the Yoga Alliance|
|LOCATION:||Yoga Essence, Tapovan (100 meters from Ganga River), Near Dewa Retreat, Rishikesh. India|
|COURSE DATES:||02nd Dec - 26th Dec 2019|
02nd Jan - 26th Jan 2020
04th Feb - 28th Feb 2020
04th Mar - 28th Mar 2020
02nd Apr - 26th Apr 2020
02nd May - 26th May 2020
02nd Jun - 26th Jun 2020
02nd Jul - 26th Jul 2020
08th Aug - 01th Sep 2020
14th Sep- 08th Oct 2020
02nd Nov-26th Nov 2020
02nd Dec-26th Dec 2020
|PRICE:||For Shared Room: 1499 USD Now : 1299 USD|
For Private Room: 15 USD Per Day Now : 10 USD Per Day
* Price include accommodation, food and course material.
200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Course is an Opportunity to:
Overview of 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher
Training Course in Rishikesh India
Yoga is the union of Body, Mind and Spirit
Yoga Essence Rishikesh (Registered with Yoga Alliance, USA) welcomes all the aspiring yoga teachers, practitioners, and seekers for 100 or 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India.
The 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training certification at Yoga Essence Rishikesh is one of the most comprehensive, experiential and transformational yoga teacher training programs in the world. Through our practical curriculum and scientific teachings, we create a solid foundation for teaching yoga skillfully and effectively. Our teachings deeply embrace the holistic approach to the path of yoga by combining the ancient wisdom of traditional yoga with contemporary understandings and modern lifestyle.
This 200 hour holistic yoga teacher training course has been developed and designed in such a way that it nurtures the complete growth and transformation of students and lays the foundation for their inner journey and advancement in their yoga practice and teaching.
The Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course covers all aspects of Human Existence (i.e. Body-Breath-Mind-Heart-Soul). It is imparted through numerous yogic practices like asana, pranayama, traditional and contemporary meditation practices, yoga nidra, applied yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, yoga therapy, mantra chanting, yogic cleansing processes (Shatkarma), self-development techniques, and more. These practices are taught in a truly yogic environment by highly trained faculties.
Our Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course is a unique opportunity to learn the art and science of holistic living and share the holistic way of life with others, in respect of health, happiness, harmony, and peace. This teacher training course also helps one to become a holistic life coach in true sense. Upon graduation, our Yoga Alliance certified RYT 100 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course or 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course qualifies you to teach all over the world.
Art of Living
In this 200 hour holistic yoga teacher training course, you will receive special insights on the following life questions:
Highlights Of 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Course At Yoga Essence Rishikesh India
DOUBLE CERTIFICATIONS – 270 HOURS
As our 200 hour holistic yoga teacher training course is Hatha Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Meditation focused, hence after completion of the course you will receive two certifications of Yoga Alliance. One certification is of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training and another certification is of 50 Hours Yoga Nidra Teacher Training and 20 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification so that you can able to teach Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Meditation all over the world.
Practice Styles of 200 Hours Holistic Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 hour holistic yoga training course is open to students of all yoga levels with the commitment towards personal inner journey and self-discovery. Hence,
Includes Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course (Level 1)
During our Holistic 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, the students will get special opportunity to experience and learn Yoga Nidra through Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (Level-1). This training program will help to deepen relaxation, healing and also enhance the skills to teach Yoga Nidra, Guided Deep Relaxation and Guided Meditation Practice. After completion of the course, the students will receive 50 hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Certification in addition to 200 hour Yoga teacher training Certification. Details of Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course(Level 1) available at :
Meditation Practices on “Chakras & Kundalini” during the yoga training course
Kundalini, Chakras and Nadis are the prime and most essential components of the Energy Body (Pranamaya Kosha). For higher yogic practices the study of energy anatomy and their effect on physical, mental, and spiritual levels are needed to understand and experience the chakra system, Kundalini and Nadis. This Holistic Yoga Teacher Training course includes many meditation practices on chakra and kundalini to balance, unblock, re-align and activate them. These meditation techniques based on sound, breathing, guided instructions, visualization and mantras that intensify the awareness and awakening of the different chakras and kundalini.
“Silent days during 200 hours holistic yoga teacher training course”
In the middle of the yoga teacher training course the students will undergo into a 3 days of silence to intensify the experiential and transformational aspect of the higher yoga. The silent days are for personal growth and self-transformation but it is not mandatory.
Meditative Excursion, Meditation in Sacred Place
During holistic yoga teacher training course, the participants will get the opportunity to visit and meditate in nearby sacred Place, on the bank of river Ganga, Cave, Mountain, and Nature to experience the true yogic energy field & vibration of Rishikesh under the instructions and guidance of the teacher.
With a Loving Gesture to the student:
Suggestion: Swami Dhyan Samarth, the Lead Meditation Teacher normally suggests to the students to stay at least one night more after the finish of the course to spend time with Himalayan Nature for absorbing the transformative yogic practices in a relaxed calm way. It helps greatly for the preparation of the outer journey which is very important after intensive long practices and inner journey.
With a loving gesture to the 200 hour Teacher Training students for their peaceful conclusion of the intensive inner journey, Yoga Essence allows staying extra 2-3 nights after the finishing of the course without any charge towards accommodation & food. It is a gift from Yoga Essence to their loving students.
Syllabus Of Holistic Yoga Teacher Training
Course At Yoga Essence Rishikesh
Yoga Philosophy lays the basic foundation of all Yoga practices. It is one of the important subjects and contains the core principles of various practices of holistic yoga teacher training course at Yoga Essence Rishikesh. It helps the students to understand the true essence of yoga and provides a guide map in their journey into the field of yoga. Hence those who are aspiring to become a yoga teacher must understand the roots of yoga practices first that lies in yoga philosophy. It includes:
- Introduction, Concept, Meaning & Definition of Yoga
- The History and Origin of Yoga
- Shad-Darshan- Six-Philosophies of India, Sankhya and Yoga Philosophy
- Panchkosha and Purusharthas
- Conceptual Understanding of Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Concept & Practice of Eight-Fold Path.
- Important Hathayoga Texts & their Salient features
- Pre-requisites of Yoga Sadhaka.
- Ethical guidelines of Yoga Teacher.
Asanas are special patterns of postures that stabilize the mind and the body which prepares the participants for the higher practices of yoga. Students will gain extensive experience and knowledge of asana and will increase their strength, flexibility, stability and discipline. It includes
- Suksma Vyayam – Warm Up and Joint Rotation
- Pavanmuktasana series 1
- Pavanmuktasana series 2
- Pavanmuktasana series 3
- Surya Namaskar
- Makarasana- Crocodile Variations
- Bhujangasana – Cobra Pose with Variations
- Setubandhasana- Bridge Pose
- Ardha Halasana – Half Plough Pose
- Saral Matsyasana – Simple Fish Pose
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half Moon Pose
- Marjarasana – Cat Pose
- Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- Balasana – Child Pose
- Tadasana – Palm Tree Pose
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Uttkatasana – Chair Pose
- Triyak Tadasana – Swaying Palm Tree Pose
- Trikonasana – Triangle Pose
- Janushirsasana- Seated Head To Knee
- Vakrasana- Spinal Twist Pose
- Padahastasana Hand to Feet Pose
- Ushtrasana- Camel Pose
- Yoga Mudra
- Simhasana- Lion Pose
- Chandra Namaskar
- Naukasana – Boat Pose
- Chakrasana – Wheel Pose
- Halasana – Plough Pose
- Matsyasana – Fish Pose (in Lotus pose)
- Kati Chakrasana – Waist Rotating Pose
- Viparita Karni
- Virbhadrasana – Warrior Pose – 1,2,3
- Vriksasana – Tree Pose
- Parvatasana – Mountain Pose
- Adhomukha Svanasana – Downward Facing Dog
- Urdhvamukha Svanasana –Upward Facing Dog
- Garudasana – Eagle Pose
- Baddha Konasana- Bound Angle Pose
- Rajkapoot Asana – Pegion Pose
- Supta Virasana- Reclining Hero Pose
- Virasana –Hero Pose
- Shirsasana – Headstand Pose
Pranayama- yogic breath regulation practices have got a very prominent place in hatha yoga. It purifies the body-mind and prepares solid foundation for higher yoga practices like Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan and Samadhi. These practices bring control over the respiratory impulses which form one of the channels of the flow of autonomic nerve impulses. Pranayama sessions are being conducted very systematically and scientifically to develop a holistic and comprehensive awakening to this potential form of consciousness and upward movement of energy.
- Introduction of Pranayama, Benefits of pranayama, General guidelines
- Fundamental Yogic Breathing Practices
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhana- Alternative Nostril Breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Surya Bhedana Pranayama
- Chandra Bhedana Pranayama
- Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama
Mudras – Yogic Gestures
The practice of Mudra the gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures affects our energy flow of the body and channelize that energy for higher consciousness.
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Khechari Mudra
Bandhas – Energy Lock
Bandhas are specially used in Pranayama and advanced asana practices to activate Kundalini, Chakras and to give upward direction to the energy through major Nadis- the energy channels.
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Moola Bandha
- Maha Bandha
Yoga says the first manifestation of unmanifest Existence is Sound often referred to as Space or Silence. It is said that sound is the very heartbeat of the Universe. Hence it is very easy to experience the silence and space through mantras. Mantras activate many dormant energy centers in our body and brain so that the energy can be used to move into higher yogic practices. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Universal Prayer Mantra
- Class Beginning Prayer Mantra
- OM Jap – OM Recitation
- Gayatri Mantra
- Trayambakam or Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Maha Mantra
Yoga is the science of union of Body, Mind and Spirit. Meditation is considered to be the most supreme phenomenon as far as the union with reality is concerned. This meditative awareness, attention or observation becomes the central thread or core practice of all eight limbs of yoga. This is the practice involving control of the mental functions which start from the initial withdrawal of the senses from external objects and internalize the awareness to the subtle realm of our existence. Meditation is one of key practices and specialization of Yoga Essence Rishikesh. Yoga Essence Rishikesh teaches numerous meditation and mindfulness practices from different traditions, paths and schools during holistic yoga teacher training course. The major styles are following:
- Hatha Yoga
- Nada Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Osho Meditation
- Chakra & Kundalini Meditations
The whole science of yoga has been developed to transform our unconscious pattern of our life into conscious pattern and get rid of conditioning and traumas that make our life miserable. Yoga Nidra is one of the higher yogic practices that starts with relaxation to release deep-rooted stress, strain of body-mind, brings out a deep sense of rejuvenation, induce healing at physical, mental and emotional level. It is a guided meditation practice that allows experiencing meditation and state of expanding consciousness. Yoga Nidra is also one of specialized practice of Yoga essence Rishikesh. In this Holistic Yoga teacher training course you will experience around 15 hours of yoga nidra.
Contemporary knowledge and understanding of human organism along with the ancient Yogic Wisdom help greatly to the students to do the yoga practices on scientific basis and as per yogic principles. Yoga anatomy classes allow the students to gain a basic knowledge about the human body, its most important systems and their role in Yoga. It includes
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga in view of Anatomy and Physiology
- Major Systems of Human Body and their role in Yoga.
- Applied Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Injuries: Injuries due to faulty Yogic practices.
- Yoga as a Therapy
- Yoga and Stress Management
Certain skill and good teaching methodology can change the whole teaching in a classroom situation. Teaching methodology for yoga practices is an important subject of Yoga teacher training program. Students should have a firm grasp of the principles, practices, and procedures involved in teaching classes. Upon successful graduation, students will learn the necessary procedures and techniques involved in teaching a class. There is a “stepping stone” process for learning how to teach. It includes.
- Principles and Procedures of Teaching in the Classroom
- Art of Demonstrations, Assistance and Correction
- Creative Sequential of Yoga Practices.
- Incorporating Yoga Philosophy into a Physical Flow.
- Structuring the Classes Uniquely & Lesson Plan.
Daily Schedule of 200 Hour Holistic Yoga
Teacher Training Course
|06:00 am||Herbal Detox Tea|
|06:30 am||Asana Practice|
|07:45 am||Pranayama & Mantra Chanting|
|09:50 am||Supportive Meditation Practices for Yoga Nidra|
|11:15 am||Yoga Philosophy & Psychology/Yoga Nidra Theory|
|01:00 pm||Yoga Anatomy|
|02:00 pm||Self Study & Rest|
|03:30 pm||Hatha Yoga Practice & Teaching Practicum|
|05:00 pm||Herbal Tea|
|05:30 pm||Meditation (Trataka/Mantra/Kirtan/Satsang)/Yoga Nidra|
|08:00 pm||Q&A Session/Teaching Practicum/Inner Journey Guidance|
|09:30 pm||Light Off & Rest|
Please Note: – The daily schedule is subject to change
Above Course Fee includes the charges of the followings:
1) Accommodation in a Double sharing AC Room
2) 3 Yogic and Sattvic Meals and Tea
3) Tuition Fee of the Course
4) Course Manual, books and other study materials
More Details Of 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training Course:
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the yoga teacher training course. Advance deposit money to reserve the spot of the course is non-refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies the Yoga Essence Rishikesh at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course within 6 months. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
- Metal Water Bottle (you can also find here in nearby market)
- Minimum 16GB memory stick/card to receive useful materials of the course.
- We have necessary Yoga Props, but you are welcome to bring your own yoga mat.
- Plug Adaptor
Yoga Essence Rishikesh is an affiliated school of Yoga Alliance, USA and also Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). At the end of the training, you will get completion certificate of 100h, 200hHours Yoga Teacher Training. This course will impart the experience and understanding of different yoga practices to such an extent that you will able to teach confidently and professionally. This course allows you to become registered with Yoga Alliance – the world’s most renowned yoga certifying authority with RYT-200 Level.
Yoga Essence Rishikesh supports its graduated students on their teaching journey. We assure you that you will leave us with deeper joy, peace, understanding and inner richness of life.
Evaluation and Certification
- Assessments for certification will be based on practical, written and oral evaluation.
- Student’s behavior and conducts will be a part of the certification assessment.
- Written exam and evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
To build a true foundation of Yoga and to get the maximum result from various yoga practices, Yama- the Social code of conducts, Niyama- Personal code of conducts are integral parts of learning. We expect the following Code of conducts to be maintained by the students during holistic yoga teacher training course at Yoga Essence Rishikesh.
Code of Conducts
- Discipline is an integral part of the holistic yoga teacher training course and so the course routine must be observed by the students throughout the day.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of the course fee.
- Absenting yourself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- The Yoga Essence does not make arrangements for guests of students. No friends or relatives are allowed to stay with yoga students without prior permission from the management.
- Positive, team-oriented, optimistic attitude is a requirement for all students. Disruptive, rude, or negative behavior will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the course.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- Before departure of Yoga Essence students must clear all dues and return all library books, if taken.
- Smoking, alcohol and illegal drugs are not permitted during the training. Students who cannot comply with this rule will be asked to leave with no refund of course fee.
We acknowledge the sensitive nature of the student-teacher relationship and recognize that ethical behavior is the foundation of all good yoga practice and yoga teacher training. We believe that it is the responsibility of the yoga teachers to ensure a safe and protected environment in which a student can grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Code of Ethics
As Teachers of the Yoga Teacher Training Programs at Yoga Essence Rishikesh we agree to uphold the highest professional standards as set forth in the following Code of Ethics.
- We welcome all students with respect and friendliness and do not discriminate against or refuse professional help to anyone on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- We make only realistic statements regarding the benefits of yoga, make responsible decisions to determine if and when we can assist a student, and use our yogic knowledge and skills only for their benefit.
- We establish and maintain professional relationship boundaries at all times.
- We understand that all forms of sexual behavior or harassment with students is unethical, and use only appropriate methods of touch when assisting students.
- We conduct our public and private affairs with honesty in all financial, material, emotional and spiritual interactions.
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students, and treat all communications from students with professional confidence.
Reinvigorate Mind, Body & Soul
Words from the hearts of our students
Join our demo class for free!