200 HOUR HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Welcome for 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Yoga Essence on the foothills of Sacred Himalaya and Divine Ganga.
|OVERVIEW:||200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India Certified by the Yoga Alliance|
|LOCATION:||Yoga Essence, Tapovan (100 meters from Ganga River), Near Dewa Retreat, Rishikesh. India|
|COURSE DATES:||02nd Apr - 25th Apr 2020|
02nd May - 25th May 2020
02nd Jun - 25th Jun 2020
02nd Jul - 25th Jul 2020
02nd Aug - 25th Aug 2020
02nd Sep - 25th Sep 2020
02nd Oct - 25th Oct 2020
02nd Nov - 25th Nov 2020
02nd Dec - 25th Dec 2020
02nd Feb - 25th Feb 2021
02nd Mar - 25th Mar 2021
02nd Apr - 25th Apr 2021
02nd May - 25th May 2021
02nd Jun - 25th Jun 2021
02nd Jul - 25th Jul 2021
|PRICE:||For Shared Room: € 1249 Euro Now : € 1099 Euro|
For Private Room: € 14 Euro Per Day Now : € 09 Euro Per Day
* Price include accommodation, food and course material.
200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training an opportunity to:
Overview of 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher
Training in Rishikesh India
Yoga is the science of union of Body, Mind and Spirit
The Science of Hatha Yoga
Yoga is a systematic science of inner journey to know our true Self. Classical Hatha Yoga, as prescribed by Patanjali, is a brilliant technique of harmonizing the energies within us to prepare the body for our inner journey. The word “Ha” means Sun and “tha” means Moon. Hence, Hatha Yoga means the yoga that brings the balance between Sun and Moon energies. Fundamentally, Hatha Yoga is a physical preparation to take us beyond the limitations of our body-mind and move into deeper dimensions of meditation.
The purpose of Hatha Yoga practice is to creatively use our body and breath to experience a state of Oneness with the whole existence.
Hatha yoga is a practice to understand the mechanics of the body-mind-spirit. With this deep understanding, we can create a balanced atmosphere of energy in the body, mind and drive that energy towards the direction of higher consciousness.
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Essence Rishikesh
Yoga Essence holds a special status for preserving the pure essence of yoga practice as prescribed by Patanjali thousands of years ago. Here, we are purists at heart. We make sure our students gain a deep understanding of the science behind Hatha Yoga, both from an experiential and theoretical perspective. Unfortunately, the mainstream understanding of Yoga gives people a “watered down” and one-dimensional version of this profound practice because it only focuses on the physical benefits of the postures, or asanas. In addition to the physical benefits, we teach students how they can use their breath and body to transcend the mind and move into deeper dimensions of meditation–which is what classical Hatha Yoga is all about!
Special Gesture for the student:
Swami Dhyan Samarth, the Lead Meditation Teacher normally suggests to the students to stay at least one night more after the finish of the course to spend time with Himalayan Nature for absorbing the transformative yogic practices in a relaxed calm way. It helps greatly for the preparation of the outer journey which is very important after intensive long practices and inner journey.
With a special gesture to the 200 hour Teacher Training students for their peaceful conclusion of the intensive inner journey, Yoga Essence allows staying extra 2-3 nights after the finishing of the course without any charge towards accommodation & food. It is a gift from Yoga Essence to their loving students.
250 HOURS TRAINING – TWO CERTIFICATIONS
Two Certifications and 250 Hours Training Award:
After the successful completion of 24 days Yoga teacher training, our students get two certificates accredited from Yoga Alliance USA as follows:
With the help of these double certifications our students can teach both yoga, yoga nidra, and guided meditation professionally and confidently all over the world.
Extra Beneficial “Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation Training”
Students who enroll in our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training course receive an additional 50 hours Yoga Nidra and Guided Meditation Teacher Training with certification affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA. It will allow them to learn the skill of how to teach yoga nidra sessions, guided relaxation sessions, and guided meditation sessions around the world. This yoga nidra training includes experiential sessions of Yoga Nidra, guided meditation, and guided relaxation to deepen the healing, relaxation, and rejuvenation of body, mind, and heart. The theory classes of Yoga Nidra give a thorough understanding of the entire process in stepwise methodology. To know more on yoga nidra teacher training, please visit:
Meditation Practices on Chakras and Kundalini :
Students who enroll in the Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program receive some contemporary and ancient meditation techniques based on sound, mindful body movement, chakras, and kundalini. These meditation techniques help our students to experience higher energy and meditation for the manifestation of inner potentials
After completion of Hatha Yoga teacher training course, students are awarded with:
These two certifications will allow students to teach yoga and yoga nidra confidently and professionally all over the world. No other yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh offers such a unique course bundle!
Styles of 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
A Taste of Silence:
To experience your higher energy, joy, peace, and self-transformation, the students will get an opportunity of a 3-day silence during the training. Silence brings great clarity to the mind and allows us to go deeper into our inner journey and transformation. These 3 days of silence are meant just to give a glimpse to the participants how the outer silence prepares a suitable platform to move inward. This silence is not mandatory.
What’s Included in the Course Fee:
- Accommodation in a *single or shared room with private bath and AC
- 3 nourishing Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors and seasonal ingredients
- 100+ page in-depth Course Manual which outlines applied Yoga Philosophy, details of Yoga Nidra steps & scripts, details of many Meditation Techniques and their practice, Mantras and their meanings, suggested reading materials, and more.
- Hardcover textbook on Asana, Pranayama
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Nidra
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Anatomy
- 10-12 GB of course materials including PDF versions of books on yoga, music soundtracks for yoga and yoga nidra practices , yogic quotes and discourses, guided relaxation practices, mantras, kirtans, guided meditations and much more.
- Ongoing support and feedback from yoga teachers
SYLLABUS OF HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
AT YOGA ESSENCE RISHIKESH
Applied Yoga Philosophy and Psychology prepares the basic foundation to understand and experience all Yoga practices correctly. It is one of the important subjects of Hatha Yoga teacher training course and contains the core principles of various practices. It helps students understand the true essence of yoga and provides a guide map on the path of yoga and inner journey. Hence, it is important to have a clear understanding of the roots of yoga practices and their explanation in various yogic text to become a successful yoga teacher. It includes:
- Introduction, Concept, Meaning & Definition of Yoga
- The History and Origin of Yoga
- Sankhya and Yoga Philosophy
- Concept & Practice of Eight-Fold Path
- Pre-requisites of Yoga Sadhaka
- Obstacles to yoga and inner journey
- Ethical guidelines of Yoga Teacher
- The science of chakras, kundalini and nadis
- Panchakosha – The five bodies or layers of human existence
- Chittabhumi – The five states of mind
- Sharira Traya – Three bodies
- Four States of Consciousness
- Purushartha: Four Aims of Life
Asana is one of the most fundamental practice of hatha yoga. In hatha yoga pradipika, Swami Swatmaram says asana practices bring greater flexibility, lightness, stability to the body and also keep the body disease free. Higher yogic practices like pranayama, dharana and Dhyan is easier with the help of asana practices. Students will gain extensive experience and knowledge of classical hatha yoga asanas through our 200 hour hatha yoga teacher training course. Those asana practices are imparted by combining the traditional yogic concepts and contemporary lifestyle. It includes:
- Suksma Vyayam – Warm Up and Joint Rotation
- Pavanmuktasana series 1
- Pavanmuktasana series 2
- Pavanmuktasana series 3
- Surya Namaskar
- Makarasana- Crocodile Variations
- Bhujangasana – Cobra Pose with Variations
- Setubandhasana- Bridge Pose
- Ardha Halasana – Half Plough Pose
- Saral Matsyasana – Simple Fish Pose
- Ardha Chandrasana- Half Moon Pose
- Marjarasana – Cat Pose
- Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- Balasana – Child Pose
- Tadasana – Palm Tree Pose
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Uttkatasana – Chair Pose
- Triyak Tadasana – Swaying Palm Tree Pose
- Trikonasana – Triangle Pose
- Janushirsasana- Seated Head To Knee
- Vakrasana- Spinal Twist Pose
- Padahastasana Hand to Feet Pose
- Ushtrasana- Camel Pose
- Yoga Mudra
- Simhasana- Lion Pose
- Chandra Namaskar
- Naukasana – Boat Pose
- Chakrasana – Wheel Pose
- Halasana – Plough Pose
- Matsyasana – Fish Pose (in Lotus pose)
- Kati Chakrasana – Waist Rotating Pose
- Viparita Karni
- Virbhadrasana – Warrior Pose – 1,2,3
- Vriksasana – Tree Pose
- Parvatasana – Mountain Pose
- Adhomukha Svanasana – Downward Facing Dog
- Urdhvamukha Svanasana –Upward Facing Dog
- Garudasana – Eagle Pose
- Baddha Konasana- Bound Angle Pose
- Rajkapoot Asana – Pegion Pose
- Supta Virasana- Reclining Hero Pose
- Virasana –Hero Pose
- Shirsasana – Headstand Pose
Pranayama practice is one of the central practice of hatha yoga to expand energy and stabilize the mind. It is an important practice to activate the chakras, awaken the kundalini and prepares solid foundation for higher yoga practices like Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan and Samadhi. Pranayama sessions are being conducted very systematically and scientifically to develop a holistic and comprehensive awakening to this potential form of consciousness and upward movement of energy.
Introduction of Pranayama, Benefits of pranayama, General guidelines
Fundamental Yogic Breathing Practices
Nadi Shodhana- Alternative Nostril Breathing
Surya Bhedana Pranayama
Chandra Bhedana Pranayama
Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama
Mudras – Yogic Gestures
The practice of Mudra- the gestures is one of the tool of yoga to work on subtle bodies. Performing gestures affects our energy flow of the body and channelize that energy for higher consciousness and awakening.
Bandhas – Energy Lock
Bandhas are specially used in Pranayama and advanced asana practices to channelize the energy that activate Kundalini, Chakras as well as to give upward direction to the energy through major energy channels.
Yoga says the first manifestation of unmanifest Existence is Sound. Mantra is one of the most powerful tools based on sound and its vibrations. Hence, almost all religions have developed their own sound practices to work deeply on body, mind, heart for health, healing, and spiritual growth. Mantra is also very effective practice to stop the obsessive nature of mind and bring down the mind to the present moment. Mantra is one of the best tool to activate chakras, kundalini, expansion of energy body, experience of higher consciousness etc.
Beginning Prayer Mantra
Universal Shanti Mantra
OM Jap – OM Recitation
Om Mani Padme Hum
Buddham Sharnam Gachchami
Meditation is considered to be the most supreme phenomenon as far as the union with reality is concerned. This is the practice involving control of the mental functions which start from the withdrawal of senses from external objects and internalize the awareness. The meditation practices or meditative awareness becomes the central practice of all eight limbs of yoga. As meditation is the specialization of Yoga Essence Rishikesh, you will get opportunity to learn many active, passive meditation and mindfulness practices from different traditions, paths and schools during hatha yoga teacher training course. You will learn all these practices in a non-serious, joyful and contemporary way so that you will enjoy the learning process, self-growth and transformation.
Yoga Nidra is one of the higher yogic practices that starts with relaxation to release deep rooted stress, strain of body-mind, brings out a deep sense of rejuvenation, induce healing at physical, mental and emotional level. 30 hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training course is an additional special training added with the curriculum of our 200 hour hatha yoga teacher training course. The main purpose of adding Yoga Nidra Training is to impart the skill of yoga nidra and guided relaxation practices to our students so that they can find very easy to lead the sessions. During the yoga nidra training you will experience and learn the entire process of theory and practices of nidra yoga. This training will allow you to understand and experience yoga nidra in a very scientific step by step methodology.
Along with the ancient Yogic Wisdom, contemporary knowledge and understanding of human organism help greatly to the students to do the yoga practices on scientific basis and as per yogic principles. Hence, Yoga anatomy class is very helpful by allowing the students to gain a basic knowledge about the human body during hatha yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India. It includes:
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
Yoga in view of Anatomy and Physiology
Major Systems of Human Body and their role in Yoga.
Applied Yoga Anatomy
Yoga Injuries: Injuries due to faulty Yogic practices.
Yoga as a Therapy
Yoga and Stress Management
Our 200 hour hatha yoga teacher training course includes certain skills and good teaching methodology. Teaching methodology for yoga practices is an important subject of Yoga teacher training program. Students should have a firm grasp of the principles, practices, and procedures involved in teaching classes. Upon successful graduation, students will learn the necessary procedures and techniques involved in teaching. There is a “stepping stone” process for learning how to teach. It includes:
Principles and Procedures of Teaching in Classroom
Art of Demonstrations, Assistance and Correction
Structuring the Classes Uniquely & Lesson Plan.
Creative Sequential of Yoga Practices.
Incorporating Yoga Philosophy into a Physical Flow.
MORE DETAILS OF 200 HOUR HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Before forwarding the application of Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course, all aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resource required for the course. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Please note that Yoga Essence receives initial advanced deposit to reserve the spot which is non-refundable, in case of any cancellation. However, in case of any emergencies and other unavoidable causes, Yoga Essence at its discretion can permit the student to enroll in the course within 6 months of advanced deposit.
- Metal Drinking Water Bottle (you can also find here in nearby market)
- Minimum 32GB memory stick/card to receive useful materials of the course.
- We have necessary Yoga Props, but can bring your own yoga mat.
- A Torch
- A Plug Adaptor
- White clothing for graduation ceremony
Yoga Essence Rishikesh is a Registered Yoga School(RYS) of Yoga Alliance, USA. It is also a Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). After successful completion of 200 Hour Hatha Yoga teacher training course, students receive certification of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training plus certification of 30 hour Yoga Nidra Teacher Training. The certifications will allow you to teach yoga, Yoga Nidra, and meditation all over the world. You can also register yourself as a certified yoga teacher(RYT-200 level) with Yoga Alliance, USA.
Yoga Essence Rishikesh supports its graduates on their teaching journey beyond the duration of the course. We assure you that you will leave us with deeper joy, peace, understanding and inner richness of life.
Evaluation and Certification
- Assessments for certification of the training will be based on practical, written and oral test
- Students who have minimum of 95% attendance in the class will be qualified to get certification
- Students behavior and code of conduct will be considered for the assessment of certification
On the path of Yoga, Yama (the social code of conduct) and Niyama (the personal code of conduct) are considered the basic foundation for Yoga practices and transformation. To get maximum result from various yoga practices, Yama and Niyama conducts are an integral parts of learning. The students of our training program are advised to maintain following code of conducts:
- Discipline is an integral part of the hatha yoga teacher training course curriculum; hence, all students should follow it sincerely.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Disrespecting rules and regulations of the school could result in termination of studentship with no refund of course fee.
- During the course, no guest or friend of any student are allowed to stay without prior permission from the management.
- Team oriented positive attitude of the students are required to continue the course.
- Absenting yourself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher is considered a gross breach of discipline.
- Negative, rude,˜ and disruptive behavior may result the termination of studentship without any refund of course fee.
- Smoking, non-veg, alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed during the training. Students who cannot comply with this rule will be asked to leave the course with no refund of the fees.
We understand and acknowledge the sacred and sensitive nature of relationship between students and teachers. We understand and believe that it is the responsibility of the yoga teachers to ensure a safe and protected environment in which a student can grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Code of Ethics
As Teachers of the 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course at Yoga Essence Rishikesh we agree to uphold the highest professional standards as set forth in the following Code of Ethics.
- We welcome all students with respect and friendliness and do not discriminate against or refuse professional help to anyone on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- We understand that all forms of sexual behaviour or harassment with student are unethical, and use only appropriate methods of touch when assisting students.
- We make only realistic statements regarding the benefits of yoga, make responsible decisions to determine if and when we can assist a student, and use our yogic knowledge and skills only for their benefit.
- We conduct our public and private affairs with honesty in all financial, material, emotional and spiritual interactions.
- We establish and maintain professional relationship boundaries at all times.
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students, and treat all communications from students with professional confidence.
Daily Schedule of 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher
Training in Rishikesh India:
|06:00 am||Herbal Detox Tea|
|06:30 am||Asana Practice|
|07:45 am||Pranayama & Mantra Chanting|
|09:50 am||Supportive Meditation Practices for Yoga Nidra|
|11:15 am||Yoga Philosophy & Psychology/Yoga Nidra Theory|
|01:00 pm||Yoga Anatomy|
|02:00 pm||Self Study/ Rest|
|03:30 pm||Hatha Yoga Practice & Teaching Practicum|
|05:00 pm||Herbal Tea|
|05:30 pm||Meditation (Trataka/Mantra/Kirtan/Satsang)/Yoga Nidra|
|09:30 pm||Lights Off & Rest|
Please Note: – The daily schedule is subject to change
Reinvigorate Mind, Body & Soul
Words from the hearts of our students
Join our demo class for free!