200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Welcome for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Yoga Essence on the foothills of Sacred Himalaya and Divine Ganga.
|OVERVIEW:||200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India Certified by the Yoga Alliance|
|LOCATION:||Yoga Essence, Tapovan (100 meters from Ganga River), Near Dewa Retreat, Rishikesh. India|
|COURSE DATES:||02nd Jul - 25th Jul 2019|
02nd Aug - 25th Aug 2019
02nd Sep - 25th Sep 2019
02nd Oct - 25th Oct 2019
02nd Nov - 25th Nov 2019
02nd Dec - 25th Dec 2019
02nd Jan - 25th Jan 2020
04th Feb - 27th Feb 2020
04th Mar - 27th Mar 2020
02nd Apr - 25th Apr 2020
02nd May - 25th May 2020
02nd Jun - 25th Jun 2020
|PRICE:||For Shared Room: 1499 USD Now : 1199 USD|
For Private Room: 15 USD Per Day Now : 10 USD Per Day
* Price include accommodation, food and course material.
Highlights of our Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh:
Highlights of our Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh:
Overview of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
Yoga is the union of Body, Mind and Spirit
Yoga is a systematic science of the inner journey and to know our true Self. It shows us the path to integrate body, mind, and soul to experience the union with the universal consciousness. Yoga is a powerful energy science to experience the union of body, mind, and spirit. It is also a powerful tool for self-transformation. It explains a very systematic path for creating balance and uniting the opposite energies. It teaches the techniques and tools regarding the use of our body and breath creatively to explore the higher energy dimensions of life. Yoga Essence provides a solid platform to experience the pure form of yoga with many contemporary practices and outlook through 200 hour Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh India.
Extra Beneficial “Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (Level 1)”
Students who enroll in the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course receive an additional special 30 hours Yoga Nidra Teacher Training and its certification affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA. It will allow them to learn the skill on how to teach yoga nidra session, guided relaxation session and guided meditation session around the world. This yoga nidra training includes experiential sessions of Yoga Nidra from beginners to advanced level to deepen the healing and relaxation of body, mind, and heart. And the theory classes of Yoga Nidra to impart a thorough understanding of the entire process in stepwise methodology. To know more on yoga nidra teacher training please visit:
Special Gesture for the student:
Swami Dhyan Samarth, the Lead Meditation Teacher normally suggests to the students to stay at least one night more after the finish of the course to spend time with Himalayan Nature for absorbing the transformative yogic practices in a relaxed calm way. It helps greatly for the preparation of the outer journey which is very important after intensive long practices and inner journey.
With a special gesture to the 200 hour Teacher Training students for their peaceful conclusion of the intensive inner journey, Yoga Essence allows staying extra 2-3 nights after the finishing of the course without any charge towards accommodation & food. It is a gift from Yoga Essence to their loving students.
Two Certifications and 230 Hours Training Award:
After the successful completion of 24 days Yoga teacher training, our students get two certificates accredited from Yoga Alliance USA as follows:
With help of this double certifications our students can teach both yoga and yoga nidra professionally and confidently all over the world.
Active Meditation Practices on Breathing, Chakras, Kundalini:
As Yoga Essence Rishikesh has also great specialization on meditation training, our 200 hour yoga teacher training course imparts some ancient and contemporary meditation techniques based on breathing, chakras, kundalini, sound, mindfulness body movement, etc. The students get a unique opportunity to practice and learn the meditation practices ranging from both active and passive which is very suitable to contemporary modern lifestyle. These meditation practices prepare the solid foundation to experience higher energy dimensions and mindfulness meditation for the manifestation of our potentials.
What’s Included in the Course Fee:
- Accommodation in a single or shared room with private bath and AC.
- 3 nourishing Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors and seasonal ingredients.
- 100+ page in-depth Course Manual which outlines applied yoga philosophy, details of yoga nidra steps & scripts, details of meditation techniques and their practice, mantras and their meanings, suggested reading materials, and more.
- Hardcover textbook on Asana, Pranayama
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Nidra
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Anatomy
- Around 10 GB of course materials including PDF versions of books on yoga, yoga nidra, meditation, tracks of guided relaxation practices, music soundtracks for meditation techniques, mantras, kirtans, guided meditations, yogic quotes and discourses, and much more.
- Ongoing support and feedback from teachers.
SYLLABUS OF 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
AT YOGA ESSENCE RISHIKESH
Applied yoga philosophy and psychology prepares the basic foundation to understand and experience all yoga practices rightly. This topic contains the key principles of yogic practices and explains the steps of yoga. It helps the students to understand the true essence of yoga and provides a guiding map for the path of yoga. It includes:
- Introduction, Concept, Meaning & Definition of Yoga
- The History and Origin of Yoga
- Sankhya and Yoga Philosophy
- Chittabhumi – The five states of mind
- Obstacles to yoga and the inner journey
- Ethical guidelines of Yoga Teacher
- Concept & Practice of Eight-Fold Path
- The science of chakras, kundalini, and nadis
- Panchakosha – The five bodies or layers of human existence
- Yogic concepts, insights and practical guidance from yogic texts like Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita etc.
Asana is one of the most foundational practices of yoga. It builds a profound base to move into higher yogic practices like Pranayama; Dharana and Dhyana. Students will get extensive experience and knowledge of yoga asanas through our 200 hours yoga teacher training course which consists of Hatha Yoga with Ashtanga yoga primary series.
Pranayama practice is one of the central practices of the yogic tradition for the expansion of energy and stabilizes the mind. It is an important practice to activate the Chakras, awaken the Kundalini. Pranayama sessions are being conducted very systematically to understand the basic concept and science of every practice.
Introduction of Pranayama, Benefits of pranayama, General guidelines
- Alternative Nostril Breathing – Nadi Shodhana Pranayama
- Victorious Breathing – Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bellow’s Breathing – Bhastrika Pranayama
- Right nostril Breathing – Surya Bhedana Pranayama
- Humming Bee Breathing – Bhramari Pranayama
- Left nostril Breathing – Chandra Bhedana Pranayama
- Cooling Breathing – Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama
Mudras – Yogic Gestures
The practice of Mudra- the gestures is one of the tools of yoga to work on subtle bodies. Performing gestures affects our energy flow of the body and channeling the energy upward.
Bandhas – Energy Lock
Bandhas are specially used in Pranayama and advanced Asana practices to channelize the energy that activates Kundalini, Chakras as well as to give upward direction to the energy through major energy channels.
Yoga says the first manifestation of Existence is sound. Mantra is one of the most powerful tools based on sound and its vibrations to stop the obsessive nature of the mind and bring down the mind to the present moment.
Balancing the body mind and emotion is a prerequisite for meaningful, peaceful and joyful living. Meditation is a key yogic practice that helps greatly to calm down and control the mind as well as our emotions. It balances & harmonizes our energy of body-mind-heart and allows us to direct those energies to manifest our potentials. As far as meditation is concerned yoga essence holds a special position for imparting many contemporary and classical mediation practices that suit very well with the modern lifestyle.
Yoga Nidra practice that starts with relaxation to release deep-rooted stress, strain of body-mind, brings out a deep sense of rejuvenation; induce healing at the physical, mental and emotional level. The main purpose of adding Yoga Nidra Training is to impart the skill of Yoga Nidra and guided relaxation practices to our students so that they can find very easy to lead the sessions. This training will allow you to understand and experience yoga nidra in a very scientific step by step methodology.
Along with the ancient Yogic wisdom, contemporary knowledge and understanding of human organism help greatly for the students to do the yoga practices on a scientific basis and as per yogic principles. Hence, Yoga anatomy and physiology subject is very helpful to understand the yogic practices through modern health science.
Learning the skills to impart the yogic practices and knowledge holds prime importance in yoga teacher training course. Students will learn the necessary procedures and techniques involved in teaching yogic practices.
Daily Schedule of 200 Hour Yoga
Teacher Training Course
|5:45 am||Herbal Detox Tea|
|6:00 am||Asana Practice|
|7:15 am||Pranayama Practice & Mantra Chanting|
|9:30 am||Active Meditation Practice (Patanjali/Gurdjieff/BVT)|
|11:15 am||Patanjali Yoga Sutra & Applied Yoga Philosophy|
|01:00 pm||Yoga Anatomy|
|4:00 pm||Hatha Yoga Practice, Alignment & Adjustment|
|5:00 pm||Pranayama Practice|
|5:30 pm||Herbal Drinks|
|5:45 pm||Sandhya Satsang(Evening Meditation)|
|7:00 pm||Dinner Break|
|8:00 pm||Q&A Session, Inner Journey Guidance (Selected Days)|
|10:00 pm||Lights Off & Rest|
Please Note: – The daily schedule is subject to change
Course Dates of 200 Hour Yoga
Teacher Training Course
|Start Date||End Date||Fee||Availability||Book|
|02nd Jul 2019||25th Jul 2019||1499 USD||Not Available||Closed|
|02nd Aug 2019||25th Aug 2019||1499 USD||Not Available||Closed|
|02nd Sep 2019||25th Sep 2019||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|02nd Oct 2019||25th Oct 2019||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|19th Nov 2019||12th Dec 2019||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|02nd Dec 2019||25th Dec 2019||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|02nd Jan 2020||25th Jan 2020||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|04th Feb 2020||27th Feb 2020||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|04th Mar 2020||27th Mar 2020||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|02nd Apr 2020||25th Apr 2020||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|02nd May 2020||25th May 2020||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
|02nd Jun 2020||25th Jun 2020||1199 USD||Available||Apply Now|
More Details Of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh:
To reserve your spot, the initial advanced deposit money received by Yoga Essence Rishikesh is non-refundable. Please note, in case of any cancellation due to unavoidable causes, Yoga Essence at its discretion can permit the student to enroll in the course within 6 months of advanced deposit. Hence, all aspirants are suggested to carefully consider the time and resource required for the course before forwarding the application form for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course.
- Metal Drinking Water Bottle, you can find in the nearby market also.
- Minimum 16 GB memory stick/card to receive useful materials of the course.
- Necessary props available at our yoga hall, but you can bring your own if feel so.
- White clothing for graduation ceremony
- A Torch
- A Plug Adaptor (You may need it)
- For the assessments of certification, there will be a practical, written and oral test.
- Students with a minimum of 95% attendance will eligible for certification.
- Students code of conduct and overall behavior will be considered for assessment of certification
For the successful completion of the yoga teacher training course and certification, Yama– the social code of conduct and Niyama – the personal discipline is an integral part of the learning process. Yama and Niyama are considered the basic foundation for Yoga practices and transformation on the path of yoga. Hence the students are advised to maintain the following code of conducts:
- Course disciplines are an integral part of the curriculum for the yoga teacher training; hence, all students should follow them sincerely.
- Be present before the time for every class or you will not be allowed to join any class once it has started.
- Without prior permission of the teacher or director, absenting yourself from the scheduled program will be considered a gross breach of discipline.
- Disrespecting rules and regulations of the course and school could result in the termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- No guest or friend of any student is allowed to stay without prior permission from the school management.
- During the training program, smoking, non-veg, alcohol or illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. Students who cannot comply will be asked to leave the course without any refund.
- Positive team behavior and attitude of the students are required to continue the course.
- Any negative, rude, and disruptive behaviors to anybody of school may result in the termination of studentship without any refund of the course fee.
- Smoking, non-veg, alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed during the training. Students who cannot comply with this rule will be asked to leave the course with no refund of the fees.
We acknowledge and understand the sensitive and sacredness of the relationship between teachers and students. We understand and believe that it is the responsibility of all the yoga teachers to ensure a safe and protected environment in which a student can grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. All the Teachers of Yoga Essence for the yoga teacher training course are responsible to uphold the following Code of Ethics for the highest professional standards.
- All students are welcomed by us with deep respect and friendliness. We do not discriminate against or refuse professional help to anyone based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- We use only appropriate methods of touch when assisting students, and we understand that all forms of sexual behavior or harassment with the student are unethical.
- During the course, we hold and maintain professional relationship boundaries at all times.
- We uphold our public and private affairs with honesty in all financial, material, emotional and spiritual interactions.
- Regarding the benefits of yoga, we make only realistic statements, when we use our yogic knowledge and skills while assisting a student for their benefit.
- We respect the dignity, rights, and privacy of all students. We treat all communications from students with professional confidence and trust.
Reinvigorate Mind, Body & Soul
Words from the hearts of our students
Join our demo class for free!