ADVANCED 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Welcome for Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Yoga Essence on the foothills of Sacred Himalaya and Divine Ganga.
|OVERVIEW:||Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India Certified by the Yoga Alliance|
|LOCATION:||Yoga Essence, Tapovan (100 meters from Ganga River), Near Dewa Retreat, Rishikesh. India|
|COURSE DATES:||02-28 Jul, 2019|
02-28 Oct, 2019
02-28 Dec, 2019
02-28 Apr, 2020
02-28 July, 2020
02-28 Oct, 2020
02-28 Dec, 2020
|PRICE:||For Shared Room: € 1549 Euro Now : € 1399 Euro|
For Private Room: € 14 Euro Per Day Now : € 09 Euro Per Day
* Price include accommodation, food and course material.
Highlights of Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course :
Overview of Advanced 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
Yoga is the union of Body, Mind and Spirit
Yoga is a science of living. It is a way of holistic life. It is a very pragmatic and emperical science for the integration of Body, Mind, Heart and Soul. Yoga is not meta-physical, neither it is a philosophical. On the contrary, it is deeply rooted in existential and experiential aspects of our life. It establishes the very integration of our Body-Mind-Heart through numerous techniques and tools which are considered as the greatest by the Yogis and Rishis to the whole humanity. Our advanced 300 hour is a unique opportunity for the Yoga seekers and yoga practitioners to dive deeper into their yogic journey and experience the true integration.
Our Advanced 300 hour Yoga teacher training course mainly focuses on experiential and transformational aspects of body, breath, mind, and heart to attain higher consciousness. This course also well designed to take forward your spiritual journey to higher realm. It imparts deeper concepts and insights on eight limbs of yoga i.e. Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan, and Samadhi. This course not only covers the concepts and insights on eight limbs of yoga but also covers numerous practices and techniques by uniting ancient yogic science, contemporary evolution of yogic practices and modern science. The practices deeply encompasses our modern lifestyle and growth. The key elements of our Advanced 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training are asanas, pranayama, yoga nidra, meditation and yoga philosophy in accordance with the contemporary point of view.
Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (Level 1):
Our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course includes 30 hours of Yoga Nidra Training (Level-1) comprising yoga nidra practical, theory, preparing yoga nidra modules, yoga nidra script etc. This training course allows the students to learn and develop the skill to practice and to teach Yoga Nidra, guided relaxation and guided meditation.
To know more on yoga nidra teacher training please visit:
Ancient & Contemporary Meditation Practices on Breathing, Movements, Chakras, Kundalini etc:
Meditative Awareness and Meditation and Mindfulness practices are considered as the main higher yogic practices to deepen the transformation and inner journey. As Yoga Essence Rishikesh has great specialization on meditation training, students of our 300 hour yoga teacher training course will receive training of many ancient and contemporary meditation techniques based on breathing, body movements, sounds, chakras, kundalini etc. These meditation practices prepare solid foundation to experience higher energy level and mindfulness for the manifestation of potentials.
After the successful completion of 300 hour Yoga teacher training, our students get :
With help of the above certifications our students will able to teach both yoga, meditation and yoga nidra professionally and confidently all over the world.
What’s Included in the Course Fee:
- Fresh homemade Yogic and Sattvic meals with local flavors and seasonal ingredients.
- Single or shared room accommodation with private bath and AC.
- 150+ page in-depth Course Handbook which outlines applied yoga philosophy, details of yoga nidra steps & scripts, details of meditation techniques and their practice, mantras and their meanings, suggested reading materials, and more.
- Hardcover textbook on Asana, Pranayama
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Nidra
- Hardcover textbook on Meditation
- Hardcover textbook on Yoga Anatomy
- 20+ GB of course materials including PDF versions of books on yoga, yoga nidra, meditation, tracks of guided relaxation practices, music soundtracks for meditation techniques, , mantras, kirtans, guided meditations, yogic quotes and discourses, and much more.
- Q/A Session, Inner Journey Guidance from the Lead Teacher (Swami Dhyan Samarth)
- Ongoing support and feedback from teachers.
A Loving Gesture to the students:
Swami Dhyan Samarth, the Lead Meditation Teacher normally suggests to the students to stay at least one night more after the finish of the course to spend time with Himalayan Nature for absorbing the transformative yogic practices in a relaxed calm way. It helps greatly for the preparation of the outer journey which is very important after intensive long practices and inner journey.
With a special gesture to the 200 hour Teacher Training students for their peaceful conclusion of the intensive inner journey, Yoga Essence allows staying extra 2-3 nights after the finishing of the course without any charge towards accommodation & food. It is a gift from Yoga Essence to their loving students.
SYLLABUS OF ADVANCED 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
AT YOGA ESSENCE RISHIKESH
Yoga Philosophy simply provides a guide map for the yogic journey. It explains the science and methodology of all the yogic practices that has been developed by the ancient yogis. This subject brings more clarity and understanding which prepares the solid foundation to experience yoga in true form. It helps the students to get right knowledge on the core principles of various yogic practices. Our 300 hour yoga teacher training course covers the deeper concepts and insights on eight limbs of yoga with contemporary dimensions. It includes:
- History and Development of Yoga
- Classification of Yoga
- Fundamental Principles of Yoga
- Deeper concepts & Insights on Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Pillars of Yogic Journey & Holistic Health
- Obstacles to Yoga
- Kundalini (Shakti) : Psycho-Spiritual Energy Source
- Chakras: Psycho-Spiritual Energy Centers
- Nadis- Energy Channels
- Panchakosha- Five Sheaths or Bodies
- Chittabhumi: Five States of Mind
- Four States of Consciousness
- Purushartha: Four Aims of Life
Asanas holds the very foundation of all yogic practices. It is the first layer of the yogic practices and prepares the basic ground for the attainment of the higher yogic practices. Asana is one of the powerful tool to stabilize the body through which stabilization of the breath and mind is easier. Our advanced 300 hour yoga teacher training course provides deeper insights and extensive experience of asanas.
Pranayama- the yogic breathing practices is one of the central practice to work deeply on the energy body and to control the mind. It purifies the body, mind at deeper layer which allows to connect with infinite energy source. Pranayama practice brings also a greater control over the respiratory impulses and over the five senses to channelize the energy and to develop higher consciousness. This advanced yoga teacher training includes few meditation practices on breath as described by Rishi Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras which are also considered as Advanced Pranayama practice.
Mudras – Yogic Gestures
Mudra, the yogic gestures is an ancient facet of yoga that helps greatly for the channelization of energy and allowing the energy flow in a specific direction. Mudras are used as one of the component of Advanced Pranayama practice and also prepares the basic foundation for the meditation practice.
Bandhas – Energy Lock
Bandhas are the energy locks that is specially used to activate Kundalini and chakras and also part of the pranayama practices. These are also used to give upward direction to the energy through major Nadis- the energy channels.
According to Yogis, the first manifestation of unmanifest Existence happened through Sound which is referred as silence or space. It is said that sound is the very heart beat of the Universe. Hence, through mantras it is very easy to experience the silence and space. Mantras activate many dormant energy centers in our body and brain so that the energy can be used to move into higher yogic practices. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
Yoga is the science of union of Body, Mind and Spirit. Meditation is considered to be the most supreme phenomenon as far as the union with reality is concerned. This meditative awareness, attention or observation becomes the central thread or core practice of all eight limbs of yoga. This is the practice involving control of the mental functions which start from the initial withdrawal of the senses from external objects and internalize the awareness to the subtle realm of our existence. Meditation is one of key practices and specialization of Yoga Essence Rishikesh. Yoga Essence Rishikesh teaches many meditation and mindfulness practices from different ancient- contemporary traditions.
Yoga Nidra is one of the higher yogic practices that starts with relaxation to release deep rooted stress, strain of body-mind, brings out a deep sense of rejuvenation, induce healing at physical, mental and emotional level. It is a guided meditation practice that allows experiencing meditation and state of expanding consciousness. Yoga Nidra is also one of specialized practice of Yoga essence Rishikesh. During this Advanced 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn systematic & scientific methodology of Yoga Nidra during Yoga Nidra training.
Contemporary knowledge and understanding of human organism along with the ancient Yogic Wisdom help greatly to the students to do the yoga practices on scientific basis and as per yogic principles. Yoga anatomy classes allow the students to gain a basic knowledge about the human body, its most important systems and their role in Yoga.
Certain skill and good teaching methodology can change the whole teaching in a class room situation. Teaching methodology for yoga practices is an important subject of Yoga teacher training program. It includes.
- Preparation of Yoga Modules
- Creative Sequential of Yoga Practices
- Incorporating Yoga Philosophy into Yogic practices.
- Structuring the Classes Uniquely & Lesson Plan.
Kriya or Yogic Cleansing Process helps the practitioner for the cleansing of major systems which are more connected to various yogic practices. This Kriya also helps to cleanse the energy channels and also in purification of thoughts. It prepares the body-mind for various physical and mental yogic activities.
Daily Schedule of Advanced 300 Hour Yoga
Teacher Training Course
|5:45 am||Herbal Detox Tea|
|6:00 am||Asana Practice|
|7:20 am||Pranayama, Mantra/Meditation|
|9:30 am||Active Meditation Practice (Patanjali/Shiva/Osho)|
|11:00 am||Applied Yoga Philosophy & Psychology, Yogic Lifestyle|
|12:30 pm||Lunch Break|
|1:15 pm||Yoga Anatomy and Physiology|
|3:45 pm||Hatha Yoga/Ashtanga Yoga|
|5:00 pm||Pranayama Practice|
|5:30 pm||Herbal Drinks|
|6:45 pm||Dinner Break|
|7:45 pm||Q&A Session, Inner Journey Guidance|
Please Note: – The daily schedule is subject to change
More Details Of Advanced 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh:
An initial advanced deposit money of 200 USD to be paid towards the course fee for the reservation of the spot. This amount is non-refundable. Balance of the course fee must be paid on arrival at Yoga Essence Rishikesh. Please note that all the fees are non-refundable, hence request for refund will not be entertained. But you have the option to switch from one batch to another within 12 months, subject to availability of the spot.
- Minimum 32 GB memory stick/card to receive useful materials of the course.
- Metal Drinking Water Bottle, you can find in the nearby market also.
- White clothing for graduation ceremony
- Necessary props available at our yoga hall, but you can bring your own if feel so.
- A Torch
- A Plug Adaptor (You may need it)
- There will be a practical, oral and written test for the assessments of certification.
- A minimum of 95% attendance will eligible for the certification.
- Students code of conduct and overall behaviour will also be considered for assessment of certification
Yama and Niyama are considered the basic foundation for Yoga practices and transformation on the path of yoga. For the successful completion of the yoga teacher training course and certification, Yama- the social code of conduct and Niyama – the personal discipline is an integral part of the learning process. Hence the students are advised to maintain the following code of conducts:
- Course disciplines are an integral part of the curriculum for the yoga teacher training; hence, all students should follow them sincerely.
- Without prior permission of the teacher or director, absenting yourself from the scheduled program will be considered a gross breach of discipline.
- Be present before the time for every class or you will not be allowed to join any class once it has started.
- Positive team behaviour and attitude of the students are required to continue the course
- No guest or friend of any student is allowed to stay without prior permission from the school management.
- Disrespecting rules and regulations of the course and school could result in the termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- During the training program, smoking, non-veg, alcohol or illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. Students who cannot comply will be asked to leave the course without any refund.
- Any negative, rude, and disruptive behaviors to anybody of school may result in the termination of studentship without any refund of the course fee.
- Smoking, non-veg, alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed during the training. Students who cannot comply with this rule will be asked to leave the course with no refund of the fees.
We acknowledge and understand the sensitive and sacredness of the relationship between students and teachers. We understand and believe that it is the responsibility of all the yoga teachers to ensure a safe and protected environment in which a student can grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. All the Teachers of Yoga Essence Rishikesh are responsible to uphold the following Code of Ethics for the highest professional standards.
- All students are welcomed by us with deep respect and friendliness. We do not discriminate against or refuse professional help to anyone based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- We respect the dignity, rights, and privacy of all students. We treat all communications from students with professional confidence and trust.
- We hold and maintain professional relationship boundaries at all times during the course.
- We use only appropriate methods of touch while assisting students, and we understand that all forms of sexual behaviour or harassment with the student are unethical.
- Regarding the benefits of yoga, we make only realistic statements, when we use our yogic knowledge and skills while assisting a student for their benefit.
- We uphold our public and private affairs with honesty in all financial, material, emotional and spiritual interactions.