YOGA RETREAT IN RISHIKESH INDIA
08 Days Relaxing & Rejuvenating Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Yoga Essence provides a solid platform for a yoga retreat in Rishikesh and to understand the root cause of those issues along with their solutions. This is the school which goes to the root and applies yoga for a blissful and transformed life.
Yoga is a Science and Art of Living Blissfully.
Knowingly or unknowingly we are continuously looking for the solution of Body, Mind and Soul issues.
The Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh at affiliate yoga school – Yoga Essence is a unique and powerful program to experience deep relaxation, healing, and transformation through both traditional and modern form of asana & pranayama practices, yoga nidra, yogic cleansing processes and many contemporary meditation practices. At the same time, the aspirants will learn and equipped with the skill & materials to use the same in their everyday life for a peaceful and joyous living.
This program has been developed and designed very scientifically and systematically to help the participants
- How to release their deeper layers of energy blocks, physical, mental, emotional tensions and stresses and experience deep relaxation.
- How to transform the misery and painful emotions into more creative and nourishing energies.
- To take responsibility for their own Healing and Happiness in everyday life.
- To get clarity to take decisions even in Complex and Stressful situations.
- To experience the joy of liberated energy, the joy of living a whole life; a life of totality.
- To increase the ability to deepen Self-awareness, strengthen Intuition.
- To connect the Inner Wisdom and Life Purpose.
The Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India at Yoga Essence, is a beautiful combination of Asana Practices, Pranayama Practices, Yoga Nidra, Deep Relaxation Techniques, many Ancient & Modern form of Meditation practices, Self-growth Techniques & Exercises etc. All these methods are done in a light and joy full way so that you can enjoy and celebrate the whole day activities of retreat.
COURSE ACTIVITIES OF YOGA RETREAT IN RISHIKESH INDIA
With a systematic learning of various Yogic practices and Meditation, by the end of the retreat, participants would have experienced and learnt:
- Various Yogic Purification Processes
- Body postures and Asana
- Breath work and Pranayama
- Energy Channelization through Mudras
- Yoga Nidra and Art of deep Relaxation
- Many classical & contemporary Meditation Techniques in group and individual settings
- Experiential understanding of Yoga and Meditation
- Insights for a new way of Living
Meditative Excursions and Meditation in Sacred Place, Cave, Mountain and Nature under the Instructions & Guidance of the Teacher
Rishikesh is an entry to Deep Himalayas and a gateway to those seeking to go deep into their inner journey. It is known as “Tapo-Bhumi” meaning the practicing land of yoga and meditation of Sages and Saints since ancient times. Thousands of sages and saints have visited Rishikesh to meditate in search of higher knowledge and Self-realization. The yogic energy fields and its vibration, the spiritual power of Rishikesh makes our inner journey easier and faster like going with the flow of a river, not against it. It can be felt easily by every seeker on the path.
During the course, the participants will get the opportunity to visit and Meditate in nearby sacred Place, on the bank of river Ganga, Cave, Mountain, and Nature to experience the true yogic energy field & vibration of Rishikesh under the instructions and guidance of the teacher.
COURSE DATE OF YOGA RETREAT IN RISHIKESH INDIA
|Date of 08 days||Remarks|
|07th Jan – 14th Jan 2018||Open|
|04th Feb – 11th Feb 2018||Open|
|18th Feb – 25th Feb 2018||Open|
|11th Mar – 18th Mar 2018||Open|
|18th Mar – 25th Mar 2018||Open|
|02nd Apr – 09th April 2018||Open|
|16th Apr – 23rd Apr 2018||Open|
|02nd May – 09th May 2018||Open|
|16th May – 23rd May 2018||Open|
|03rd Jun – 10th Jun 2018||Open|
|17th Jun – 24th Jun 2018||Open|
|02nd Jul – 09th Jul 2018||Open|
|16th Jul – 23rd Jul 2018||Open|
|02nd Sep – 09th Sep 2018||Open|
|16th Sep – 23rd Sep 2018||Open|
|02nd Oct – 09th Oct 2018||Open|
|16th Oct – 23rd Oct 2018||Open|
|04th Nov – 11th Nov 2018||Open|
|18th Nov – 25th Nov 2018||Open|
|02nd Dec – 09th Dec 2018||Open|
|16th Dec – 23rd Dec 2018||Open|
COURSE FEE OF YOGA RETREAT IN RISHIKESH INDIA
- Course Fee for 08 days Yoga Retreat.
v USD 499
v Course fee (without Accommodation and Food ) – 240 USD.
- The Above Tuition fee for Meditation teacher training course includes.
v AC Accommodation with attached bathroom, with hot and cold shower.
v Three daily Indian vegetarian meals throughout your entire stay.
v Yoga & Meditation manual and other useful materials for the course.
v Wi-Fi Internet
1. Registration amount due with submission of the application form is USD 100 (non-refundable). Remaining balance of the course fee will be paid in cash (INR) on the day of admission into the school.
YOGA RETREAT – DAILY SCHEDULE (08 DAYS)
|06:30 – 08:15am||Asana, Pranayama, Mantra Practice|
|08:30 – 09:30am||Breakfast|
|09:30 – 01:00pm||Meditative Excursions to Sacred Places, Temples, Mountains (on Selected Days)|
|01:00 – 02:00pm||Lunch|
|03:30 – 04:15pm||Karma Yoga, Tea time|
|04:15 – 05:30pm||Meditation Practice from Hatha Yoga/Buddha/Sufi|
|05:30 – 06:30pm||Yoga Nidra/Guided Relaxation/Dancing Soul|
|06:30 – 07:00pm||Insights of Yogis in Audio-Video/Lectures|
|07:00 – 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:00 – 09:00pm||Kirtan/Group Mantra Chanting/Celebration|
1) 10:30 – 11:40am – Meditation Practice from Patanjali/Shiva (Only on selected days)
2) 11:40 – 01:00pm – Active Meditation Practice from Osho (Only on selected days)
Come and Join the Joy of Learning in An Absolute Professional and Yogic Environment
Reviews of Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh India
My journey and experience at Yoga Essence for Yoga Retreat was wonderful and life transformational. The group of teachers of the course are amazing. Under their guidance, I learnt many asanas and their modifications with proper alignment and adjustment so that I could able to maintain those asanas easily without further complications. The course was eye opening for me regarding the importance of Pranayama and Meditation to deal with difficult situation of life, control emotions and how to eradicate deep root traumas and emotional issues. Samarth sir guided us step by step methodology of meditation and pranayama with their application into our day to day life. He constantly hammer on the application dimension of yoga not only for body but for mind, heart and consciousness which is lacking with most of the yoga teachers and yoga institutes. I am really fortunate to find him and his guidance through the retreat. Many many thanks to whole team and Yoga Essence.